Hi,

I have a table records that shows the nunmber of records defined on the "Line count" parameter. But i want to make it dinamic using a combobox with static numbers of lines to show. where the user will pick the number of lines he want to see on  table.

How can i do it ?

Thanks,

Adilson

Hi,

Just use a local/Session variable to store the number of lines to see and use this variable in the Line Count property of the table.

When the user changes the number of lines to see in the combo box, use the OnChange event to call a screen action and on it refresh the Aggregate/SQL that is the source of the Table Records and then refresh the Table Records itself.

This should work.

Cheers

Solution

Hi,

You can use a comboBox Special List to define the values you want, 

add an onChange action to refefresh the table ,

assigne an integer variable on special variable of comboBox 

and define the default value as you want. 

Set this variable as LineCount from TableRecords widget

like this:

Hope this helps you!

Solution

Hi,

I don't know if I understood your problem, but with data grid component you don't need to know which columns you want to use. The GridContainer has a property called "AutoGenerateColumns" that generate the columns needed based on the JSON that you output in the rest service you use on the variable "RestURL" 

Regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi,

So, use  "Line count" parameter as before just bind combobox  variable to it and refresh the table when  user will pick the number.

Waldir Vigário wrote:

Hi,

You can use a comboBox Special List to define the values you want, 

add an onChange action to refefresh the table ,

assigne an integer variable on special variable of comboBox 

and define the default value as you want. 

Set this variable as LineCount from TableRecords widget

like this:

Hope this helps you!

Hi, Thank you. it just work like i expected <3