Hello,

I have a list in a block in a reactive web application. I would like to paginate this list, and not use infinity scroll.

If anyone could provide directions, or a tutorial, or documentation about how I can use the Pagination widget with a List widget, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Hi Landon,

OutsystemsUI has a pagination component. Did you try to use it?

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Landon,

OutsystemsUI has a pagination component. Did you try to use it?

Regards,

Marcelo

Yes. That's what I'm asking for help with. There is no documentation.

Hi Landon,

The widget is called Pagination and there is documenation: 

https://outsystemsui.outsystems.com/OutSystemsUIWebsite/PatternDetail?PatternId=54

Best way to learn how to implement is to create a screen from a list screen template and  see how it is implemented.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Hi Landon Doucette

Bellow I attached a few print screens of a reactive webapp that we did on a lab at Next Step. There you can find an example of the pagination widget being used.

Has you can see you need to create two local variables, Start Index and MaxRecords with your desired Values, in this case 0 and 50 respectively.

Then you just need an action that will handle the OnNavigation event to reflex the StartIndex variable and refresh the Aggregate.

The NewStartIndex input will be filled with the value from the OnNavigation event, as you can see here:

Hope this helps you :)
Thanks

Solution

Thank you Daniel and Jose!! This has been immensely helpful.