Feedback message hold for sometimes

Hello Guys

I wanted to hold Feedback Message for sometimes on my screen

I am using mobile app in which I used feedback message given by platform

any idea?

Thanks,

Salman

Hi, 

In the forge we have Customizable Feedback message (mobile) (https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4664/customizable-feedback-message-mobile) where we can put the time.

I hope it helps,

Is there any other way without the component

You can try overriding the built-in CSS that controls the animation, but this is not guaranteed to be forward-compatible and I would use the Forge component instead.

For version 10, the CSS is currently:

By modifying the duration you should be able to affect the display time of the messages.

Without the forge component, you can't set the time.

I think the time after which the messages disappear is fixed.

Gonçalo Soares wrote:

You can try overriding the built-in CSS that controls the animation, but this is not guaranteed to be forward-compatible and I would use the Forge component instead.

For version 10, the CSS is currently:

By modifying the duration you should be able to affect the display time of the messages.

Let me try this will add dynamically time in ms in CSS as I have to provide time dynamically when some action execution complete

Hi,

Please, validates this forum question as it seems to me that it is a solution to your problem:

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi @Nuno,

The topic you pointed out is very old, and most probably the solution there will not be usable in this case, as the UI frameworks have been evolving since them and at the time of the solution, the Mobile applications did not exist.

@Salman,

If you don't want to use a "component" from the forge, and the CSS hack may not work in the future, the best approach would be to implement your own code to do the Feedback message, as this would be "isolated" and would not be impacted by changes in the UI framework CSS/HTML structure.

Cheers.