Hi ,

I have one question, i have the radio box which is rendered by data list form entity and i set value in radio box and set variable on index list.

i want to sent value to function on change. but i don't refer to value this radio box.

how to refer value from id of radio box? or other solution to sent value to function ? 

Regards,

Tharis

Hi,

Since you are using a table record to display a radio field. In onchange function of radio field you just have to refer the TableRecordMultiGrid.List.Current.AnswerSelectedAndVarValue.Current.VarCheckBoxPosition

or

you can have a input variable to your onchange function called position and pass the current row number of the table record, then inside the on change just refer TableRecordMultiGrid.List.Current.AnswerSelectedAndVarValue[position].VarCheckBoxPosition

Regards.

Hi Prasad , i try it follow you tell me, but not work value not end to function.

Hi,

Since you are using a table record to display a radio field. In onchange function of radio field you just have to refer the TableRecordMultiGrid.List.Current.AnswerSelectedAndVarValue.Current.VarCheckBoxPosition

or

you can have a input variable to your onchange function called position and pass the current row number of the table record, then inside the on change just refer TableRecordMultiGrid.List.Current.AnswerSelectedAndVarValue[position].VarCheckBoxPosition

Regards.

Hi Tharis,

Here you can find documentation for the radio button widget:

You have to call the NotifyGetMessage before assigning the value to the variable.

Check the oml and the follow images:

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Nuno Verdasca

Hello Mr.Nuno and Mr.Prasad,

I fine the sending datas method but it is not like you did.Thank you for your helping.

Regards,

Tharis Naknutthee

Solution

Hello Tharis, 

Radio Button work in groups. So, all radio buttons that must be part of the same group must be bound to the same Variable. 

You are binding to the list, and thus you will not group them, being possible to select all items. 

1. Create a local variable to store the selected value. If you want to select a record from an entity, your local variable must be of type entity identifier. 

2. In the table records, bind the radio button to this local variable. This way, all radio buttons will be attached to the dame variable (only one option will be able to be selected). 

3. In the value property of the radio button, set the Id of the record: TableRecordMultiGrid.List.Current.AnswerSelectedAndVarValue.Id

If you set the OnChange of the radio button to a screen action, when the user selects an option, the handler screen action will be executed and the variable will receive, automatically, the value of the id from the line selected. No need to perform any action in the OnNotify for this to happen. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers 

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Tharis, 

Radio Button work in groups. So, all radio buttons that must be part of the same group must be bound to the same Variable. 

You are binding to the list, and thus you will not group them, being possible to select all items. 

1. Create a local variable to store the selected value. If you want to select a record from an entity, your local variable must be of type entity identifier. 

2. In the table records, bind the radio button to this local variable. This way, all radio buttons will be attached to the dame variable (only one option will be able to be selected). 

3. In the value property of the radio button, set the Id of the record: TableRecordMultiGrid.List.Current.AnswerSelectedAndVarValue.Id

If you set the OnChange of the radio button to a screen action, when the user selects an option, the handler screen action will be executed and the variable will receive, automatically, the value of the id from the line selected. No need to perform any action in the OnNotify for this to happen. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers 

Eduardo, i'll try again this new solution.

Thank you for your suggestion

Regards,

Tharis