Hi 

i am new to OutSystems , i am practicing in personal environment , and i want to develop timesheet app, in 1st screen employees will submit the Employee ID, Date , and No of Hours Worked, and i want to calculate the salary of the employee depending upon there working hours(No of Hours * Rate per Hour), now i want to enter Start date and end date then i need to calculate the no of hours they worked and total price between those days, plz help me out this in details..

Thanks&Regards

Basivireddy M

Hello, 

Did you already finished the online training? 

If not, I recommend the trainings in the Learn section of the community. 

If so, what details are you in doubt? 

Ease, avoid doing so broad questions. Be more specific about in which part are you stuck. 

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello, 

Did you already finished the online training? 

If not, I recommend the trainings in the Learn section of the community. 

If so, what details are you in doubt? 

Ease, avoid doing so broad questions. Be more specific about in which part are you stuck. 

Cheers 

i need to calculate no of hours they worked and price for the worked hours between start and end date.. how to do that..??

Hi, 

Sum up the worked hours and multiply by the hour value? 

You probably will need a page to the user to enter their work hours, partially or total, store in the database. 

Late, the user that needs to know how much to pay, ypu retrieve this information with an aggregate, computing the value to pay and summing all if many partial entries. 

BasiviReddy Medapati wrote:

Hi 

i am new to OutSystems , i am practicing in personal environment , and i want to develop timesheet app, in 1st screen employees will submit the Employee ID, Date , and No of Hours Worked, and i want to calculate the salary of the employee depending upon there working hours(No of Hours * Rate per Hour), now i want to enter Start date and end date then i need to calculate the no of hours they worked and total price between those days, plz help me out this in details..

Thanks&Regards

Basivireddy M

Hi,

Agree with Eduardo, that you need to go through training in the Learn section of the community.

If my understanding for your requirement is correct, please check below steps if they can help you.

1. Once you submit Employee ID, Date , and No of Hours Worked on 1st screen you developed, hope you are storing these details in DB entity.
2. You can create second screen to calculate the sum of hours and total salary.
3. On second screen, you can use 2 DatePicker widget to capture start date and end date and can have button, on click of which you can calculate the sum of hours and total salary.
4. On button click server action, create aggregate on DB entity used for storing employee details. You can then apply filter to choose those records, whose "Date" field is between start and end date provided through datepicker. On same aggregate, apply "Group By" on employee Id and "Sum" on No of Hours Worked DB  fields.
5. Once your aggregate is ready, on second screen, you can use ListRecords widget and expression widgets inside it,  to display employee ID, Sum of hours calculated through aggregate and Total price by using expression value like (ListRecords.List.Current.HoursSum * Rate Per hour(any static value or use site property))

Thanks and Regards,
Archana Gholap