Cannot Create a new row for External Table

I am using an external database mainly SQL Server for my module and I can’t seem to create a new data row for my data. I can update the current data that I have but not create new one. It’s probably due to the UniqueIndentifier data type of my primary key. Is there any way to solve this issue. I tried Generate GUID but it still has a conversion error from character string to UniqueIdentifier when I try to create a new data row

Hello Fiqri,

Could you show what error are you receiving when trying to create a new record in the entity, and what GUID are you passing? Is it an SQL database? 

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Fiqri,

Could you show what error are you receiving when trying to create a new record in the entity, and what GUID are you passing? Is it an SQL database? 

Cheers

Hi Eduardo,

Attach is what I get when I try to create the new data. As for the GUID I was making the Primary Key UniqueIdentifier type. This is example of my primary key: D0DAB91F-328B-4195-831B-19250EBB21B9

Hi Fiqri,

I don't see any problem with your example GUID.

Are you sure that you are providing a valid value to the record you are trying to insert into the database?

Cheers.