Modal X close icon outside white Content

Hey peeps,

I'm struggling to place the X close icon on the modal...I want the icon to be placed far right outside the modal content.....I have attached a snapshot of the modal...I want the icon to be placed anywhere in red space.

Hi  Siseko,

The Silk UI Modal pattern does have standard ways of closing, and exist three ways: (a) your user can either click anywhere outside the modal window or; you can provide them with a button that (b) uses the Submit method or, (c) uses the Ajax Submit method and the provided toggleModal action (if the Modal is closed it will open it, if the Modal is open it will close it - exemplified and described here).

Regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi  Siseko,

The Silk UI Modal pattern does have standard ways of closing, and exist three ways: (a) your user can either click anywhere outside the modal window or; you can provide them with a button that (b) uses the Submit method or, (c) uses the Ajax Submit method and the provided toggleModal action (if the Modal is closed it will open it, if the Modal is open it will close it - exemplified and described here).

Regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Nuno,

The close X icon is working correctly but I want the position of the icon to be at the top right corner of the window...if you seen the image I uploaded I want the icon to be outside the white content.

Thanks for the response.

Regards,

Siseko

Siseki, If you have access to X, put it inside a container, and create a style class for it. With the help of inspect, "play with CSS" and build a class where you put it out of modal. 

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca