Hello

I  like to create the dynamic pop up like this.If anyone knows howto , please kindly share it. 

I followed through this links and i don't get the clue yet.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/33580/how-to-dynamically-adjust-popup-size-based-on-screen-size/

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/40670/resize-pop-up/

For the method, i use the navigate and i used the RichWidget/popup editor.

Version outsystem 11, for the web .

Thank you so much for your kindness,

Ei

Hi,

You can define the width and the height of the popup in the properties of the popup_editor_widget it self.

Severiano Melo wrote:

Hi,

You can define the width and the height of the popup in the properties of the popup_editor_widget it self.

Hello Severiano 

Thank you for the reply .

I agree ,it is also one of the possible way.

But if there were many PopUps in the application, we would like to set this . 

if the isPopupSmall=True ,it goes to define the popup size 400*500 and

isPopupSmall=False,it goes to define the popup size 500*600. 

Thank you again .

Hello Ei,

First of all, having too many popup is not exactly a good design. Rather I would suggest to treat the popup as another page and re-render the contents there.

Even so, if you really want to do that the solution would be to pass on the height and width of your parent popup to your child popup, then from there you can resize that child's height and width in reference to its parent. Now how do you do that? First create a server action that will determine the height and width of your popups. Next is to add an input parameter to the child popup named ParentHeight and ParentWidth, make this mandatory so you don't miss this. Finally, on the parent page you use the server action created earlier as the passed parameter for ParentHeight and Parent Width and also set those as the values for HeightPx and WidthPx.

Hi everyone!

Another approach would be to place two different links leading to the same Destination with different PopUp Editor widgets, each with different values for WidthPx and HeightPx values. Place both links inside an IF widget, one in TRUE branch and the other in the FALSE branch.

You can have both links have the same Text to give the illusion to the user that there's only one link.

Kind regards,
Joseph Enriquez

Solution

Dear all 

Thank you so much for your interest in my question.

I just found out the way, place the input para (IsSmall :boolean type ) in the web block for the popup size for small  size or for big size.

Then set it in the pop up editor widget like 

Widgetpx:If(IsSmall, 100,200)

Heightpx:If(IsSmall,400,600)

IsSmall=True ;W=100,H=400

IsSmall=False;W=200,H600

Thank you again ,

Ei

Solution