So i have a webservice that is encoded with ISO-8859-1, when i try to consume it in OS 11 i get the error:

I have 0 problems consuming this exact webservice in SOAP UI.
So how can this be resolved?

Hi Carlos,

This is not an OutSystems problem, but a .NET problem. See e.g. here and here. SoapUI is written in Java, so doesn't suffer from the same probem. In the first link is a possible solution to this problem.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Carlos,

This is not an OutSystems problem, but a .NET problem. See e.g. here and here. SoapUI is written in Java, so doesn't suffer from the same probem. In the first link is a possible solution to this problem.

Since i need to consume this webservices in Outsystems, it is am Outsystem problem if there is no workaround it. I Get it that ISO services are a thing of the past, but many many organizations still use them.
There has to be a away to consume them without the wsdl file (which the platform accepts just fine).

Carlos Belo wrote:

There has to be a away to consume them without the wsdl file (which the platform accepts just fine).

Like I said, it seems a limitation of the underlying framework (.NET), so I doubt there's a workaround (other than the ones in the links I posted).