Hi,

I have in my web application V 9.1 have multiple modules. And the developers had used the Portuguese lang in multiple places in the entire application. I just wanted to convert those into Eng lang. in the one shot. Foe now what i have to do is to go to each and every module/screen/properties to change that and that is the time consuming. The developers comments are also in Portuguese also in advance SQL and Structures and many other places also.

So, Can we have any other shortcut to change the entire application text in the one shot of time.

Thanks.......

Hi Rohan,

Doesn't Ctrl-R work for you?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Rohan,

Doesn't Ctrl-R work for you?

Hi Kilian,

That will only find and replace the matched text that you enter. But what if the developer put a comment let say in JavaScript code to understand what this code does then in that situation we don't know the searchable text right. So, Is there any way to export all the text in an e-space (which includes all JS, property values as well and may more) and after that we can change it to Eng and upload it back to the e-space. Or any other way.

Thanks for replying....  

I don't think there is, no.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I don't think there is, no.

ok....then we have to go manually to each and every elements property value and check it. right. Thanks a lot....

Yeah, sorry there aren't any better tricks. You could check out OutDoc, it may document comments as well, but I've not used it myself.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Yeah, sorry there aren't any better tricks. You could check out OutDoc, it may document comments as well, but I've not used it myself.

Thanks a lot Kilian