How to sort a list details based on weekly or monthly basis?

Am creating a module based on attendance i want to see the details of the  particular candidate's attendance detail weekly or monthly.

Hi Ramesh,

Could you provide us with some more info related to your case?
If I'm not mistaken you're creating an app that saves a candidate's attendance (Daily I'm assuming?) and you'd like to see a weekly or monthly overview of this?

If this is the case you should have a date or timestamp saved in the attendance details as one of it's attributes.
With this you can filter on your selected period and selected candidate to get the data you wish to show.

Kind regards

Glenn

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi Ramesh,

If I'm not mistaken you're creating an app that saves a candidate's attendance (Daily I'm assuming?) and you'd like to see a weekly or monthly overview of this?

If this is the case you should have a date or timestamp saved in the attendance details as one of it's attributes.
With this you can filter on your selected period and selected candidate to get the data you wish to show.

Kind regards

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

Thank you for the solution. But i'm currently using what you've suggested now.

Instead, I want to use the date-picker widget and when I select a particular date, it should show me the corresponding Attendance report.

How can I Integrate my date-picker widget to my entity??

Thank you

Warm Regards

Ramesh Pugazhenthi

Ramesh Pugazhenthi wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi Ramesh,

Kind regards

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

Instead, I want to use the date-picker widget and when I select a particular date, it should show me the corresponding Attendance report.

Thank you

Warm Regards

Ramesh Pugazhenthi

Hi Ramesh, 

could you tell me if the application you're developing is a traditional web app or a reactive web app?

Kind regards,

Glenn

Ramesh Pugazhenthi wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi Ramesh,

Kind regards

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

Thank you

Warm Regards

Ramesh Pugazhenthi

Hi Ramesh, 

In attachment you'll find a small example of how to do this (using the user table as example) in a traditional web app.

I'll upload a similar example for reactive as well.

Kind regards,

Glenn

Solution

Hi Ramesh,

As I said in my previous response you'll find a similar example in attachment to this post for reactive.

Kind regards,

Glenn

Solution