Hello,

I am at the moment developing a timeregistration app but I got stuck at the moment. Right now I want to save multiple inputfields and every inputfield is a different record in the same table. I use a list where i show my inputfields in. I cant fix it to do a save on this does somebody has a idea or tip for me how I can do this? I tried to do it with a structure and with a webblock but it didn't work I needed a function like on mobile on parameter change but in web there is no function that can do this.

Hello,

If you have a list of records, you can turn that list with a for each and within the interaction creates the database.

I hope this helps you.

Marcilio Ferreira wrote:

Hello,

If you have a list of records, you can turn that list with a for each and within the interaction creates the database.

I hope this helps you.

Yes I understand but at this moment that is not my problem, the problem I have is more complex then just doing a foreach throught the list. I have a list and to show my input fields I need to do an another list I did this with a local variable that had a structure and in my structure I had monday till sunday and then for the input fields I had Monday_hours and to get the table id I had Monday.table.id.