The first edition of the Low-Code School in Lisbon is finished.

It was an amazing edition with these 20 participants full of energy, motivation, and commitment to learn OutSystems! They are awesome!

Low-Code School consists of a two-weeks-long OutSystems technology training, with free access to a certification exam and the opportunity to meet OutSystems ecosystem.

The goal of the Low-Code School is to attract Senior Developers from outside our ecosystem of customers and partners with at least 3 years of professional coding experience.

After this successful edition in Lisbon, Low-Code School is having its debut in London as well.

Our Ecosystem is growing! OutSystems is empowering people for better career opportunities!

LoCoS is awesome!

And there is also one next week in Braga.

It was a pleasure to be part of this LoCoS family! Very good people, that know SO MUCH about technology, i was delighted to hear them talk about their experiences. 

let see what the future bring to us all.

Thanks you all and see you shortly

Ana Lopes wrote:

The first edition of the Low-Code School in Lisbon is finished.

It was an amazing edition with these 20 participants full of energy, motivation, and commitment to learn OutSystems! They are awesome!

Low-Code School consists of a two-weeks-long OutSystems technology training, with free access to a certification exam and the opportunity to meet OutSystems ecosystem.

The goal of the Low-Code School is to attract Senior Developers from outside our ecosystem of customers and partners with at least 3 years of professional coding experience.

After this successful edition in Lisbon, Low-Code School is having its debut in London as well.

Our Ecosystem is growing! OutSystems is empowering people for better career opportunities!

Thank you Outsystems for This great experience. All the staff was amazing from logistics to training and all speakers that visited out class along This two weeks.

Thanks for all the feedback. It's been a while since I did my last post here, but wanna salute the 1st Low-Code School students for accepting the challenge.

Next Stop Braga (PT) and then... London > https://www.eventbrite.com/e/low-code-school-london-part-time-after-work-registration-80246285801

\o/

So many thanks to this wonderful opportunity to be part of this spectacular team and to better know Outsystems :)

Is there also something similar happening in The Netherlands?

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Is there also something similar happening in The Netherlands?

More news to come in the next weeks... 

Thanks to everyone involved at LoCoS, you devoted some of your valuable time to introduce us to this new world! :)

This learning experience exceeded my expectations regarding the OutSystems platform and its different "approach" to turn ideas on real applications that work.

I can even say it opened my mind about how software development will evolve in the near future...

Thank you all!!