I can`t wake up my perosnal enviroment

I don´t know why yesterday it was all running succesfully and this morning i can´t publish anything. I have read and I found that is because of my system data capacity but I don`t know how to solve this and how this system data has been filled.

The question title and description are talking two different story. If I understood correctly the issue is with space in your personal cloud environment. Is it correct?

Hi,

There is a maximum of 2 GB for database storage of system and application data in the Personal Environment. Try clean up system data, like older application versions.

This link might help you:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/Manage_the_database_space_of_your_personal_environment .

Best regards,

Nélio

Cleanup application data from ServiceCenter.

Hi

You can try this forge component for clean up system data https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/5018/db-cleaner-on-steroids

Adrian Poveda Sanchis wrote:

I don´t know why yesterday it was all running succesfully and this morning i can´t publish anything. I have read and I found that is because of my system data capacity but I don`t know how to solve this and how this system data has been filled.

Hi, 

In the personal area, we have resource limits. You can either delete applications you no longer use, or delete old versions. To do this, after you have some space by deleting some applications, delete old versions of what you have in your personal area with the DBCleaner.

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

An important point no one is mentioning is that, without space, you can't even install that component.

If you don't have it already, you have to write to Support so they install it for you.

That's correct Nuno. 

Meanwhile support responds, system data can be cleaned up directly from Service Center by deleting old eSpace versions (if any).

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

That's correct Nuno. 

Meanwhile support responds, system data can be cleaned up directly from Service Center by deleting old eSpace versions (if any).

Usually it can, but considering that the database grew more than 2GB in one day, it is new data.

Deleting whatever created all that data is the only way. And making sure that the timer (or whatever is fill the DB) is stopped or data will keep on coming.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Adrian Poveda Sanchis wrote:

Hi, 

In the personal area, we have resource limits. You can either delete applications you no longer use, or delete old versions. To do this, after you have some space by deleting some applications, delete old versions of what you have in your personal area with the DBCleaner.

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

I have deleted old versions in Service Center and I also have download my project and deleted from my enviroment, but database Storage continues full.

Hi,

Now you need to delete stuff from the database, it's full. I have no information as to whether it is the database of your application tables or if it is any of the System database, such as Logs. So you have to delete some information ... I will give you some details and possible solutions.

After the version 11.6  and some versions of 10 have the same behavior (ex: 10.0.1013.0)... you can't execute a COMMITto be able to do Update or Delete, you need to build a page for this purpose, with a button to perform this action.

In versions other than those mentioned above, you just need to commit, and in the output parameters, add any variable, structure or entity, no matter what.

The alternatives are:

1. Create a timer with your query and start this timer in ServiceCenter. (It will run and Commit just after the timer runs)
  2. Use an external component to do that, for example: SQL Sandbox, but be careful, this component could be dangerous and should be used wisely. You will be able to run any query on the database side using it.
  3. In addition to SQL Sandbox, you can also use DB Cleaner on Steroids, identical to DBCleander, but you can also delete log tables.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

As Nuno pointed correctly, there could be some timer which is filling up the data. Look for it in the ServiceCenter > Monitoring > Timers. Can you disable it?