Hello!

I want totally clean up my environment.

I deleted all my apps and all that I could with DB Cleaner on Steroids.

Now my Database Usage looks great)

But ossys_Espace_Version table defies. 

I read same issue and about LifeTime Deployment API v2 but I don’t know how to use it for my case (remind that all applications are deleted).

Could you help me to deal with Delete/applications/{ApplicationKey}/versions/{VersionKey}/ ?

How can I Remove old espaces that are tagged and deleted but still take space?

Solution

If this is in your personal environment, right now that will happen automatically for versions older than two weeks. If it is for an enterprise environment AND you are on Lifetime version July 2019 or newer, there is indeed an API for this. I am close to releasing a version of DB Cleaner on Steroids that will allow you to do this.

Thanks,

Stacey

Solution

Stacey Levine wrote:

If this is in your personal environment, right now that will happen automatically for versions older than two weeks. If it is for an enterprise environment AND you are on Lifetime version July 2019 or newer, there is indeed an API for this. I am close to releasing a version of DB Cleaner on Steroids that will allow you to do this.

Thanks,

Stacey

Thanks for the answer. In this case, I'll wait until they delete automatically)
Good news, this is a cool feature and it is definitely needed in  DB Cleaner on Steroids!

Stacey Levine wrote:

Thanks,

Stacey

This behavior of PEs was actually news to me, and bit me in the rear a few days ago, and I wasn't sure what happened or why... good to know, thanks!

J.Ja

Stacey Levine wrote:

Thanks,

Stacey

On a similar note, will the new version of DB Cleaner work on System tables (e.g. LOGS) cleanup?
What if the underlying database is Oracle?

Hi. It probably won't work without changes to Oracle database.  The old espace one will work since it uses an API. I need a few more days to finish a fix.