Going back to a particular navigation tab in Mobile

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a mobile application that has a screen with 5 navigation tabs. Is there a way to go back to a particular tab in the Mobile application.

Thanks & Regards,

Shivya Pant

Hi Shivya,

please, look to this posts:

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi Shivya,

please, look to this posts:

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Nuno Miguel Verdasca,

Thank you for your response. My scenario is a bit different as all the three tabs have the same Review button which goes to a particular summary screen. The summary screen consists of a summary of all the three tabs. If we select to edit anything from the summary screen it should take back the user to the tab associated with that summary.

Thanks & Regards,

Shivya Pant

Hello Shivya,

You can do that with jQuery and CSS classes. You can follow my steps below.

1. Add jQuery as a required script.

2. Assign a CSS class via the extend class of the header tab. In my example it is a class named "Kuma".

3. In the OnClick event of your button you add a javascript action which "clicks" the header tab by class name.

PS:

For this to be more re-usable, you can add an input parameter in the client action, and pass it in the javascript action.

Hope this helps!

- Emman

Solution

I guess you could achieve this by following below steps:

You should navigate to screen where you have to edit the data On  edit click, populate the screen with data based on ID and also, pass the value(active tab), i.e. from review page to edit page, if the value is 1 go to tab 1, value is 2 go to tab 2 and so on.

Solution