Hi All,

I have deployed application successfully in development environment .

Now I published new version.When i open application ,message comes to update application.

When i click to update application ,I got white screen for few seconds and got message ,

"An error occurred while trying to update the app. If you want to retry the update, restart the app".

It always happens when connected with cellular data connection.

But when i connect with wifi , application gets update successfully.

I am not getting why application not gets update using cellular data connection.




Hello Vivek,

I never had this problem.
How good is your mobile data connection? It may timeout if the connection is poor, I think.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Vivek,

I never had this problem.
How good is your mobile data connection? It may timeout if the connection is poor, I think.

Cheers.

Hi Jauch,

I agree with your points .

When i try to reproduce issue.

Once i am updating application ,issue comes continuously when ever i am trying to open  application.

At the same time i can open other application and works perfect.

I also want to say that ,sometimes application gets update successfully.



 

Hello Expert,

Any update on above issue,We are getting this error again and again.

Please suggest any solution.


Hi everyone,

Do you have any error in Service Center? From what you've described, this seems to be a timeout while trying to fetch resources. Do you have big files in your application? Images, binary content, etc...? 

Regards,

Ricardo Alves

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hello Expert,

Any update on above issue,We are getting this error again and again.

Please suggest any solution.


Did you tried with different mobile data connection?

Did you deleted any module from app?

Regards,

Amreen 


Amreen wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hello Expert,

Any update on above issue,We are getting this error again and again.

Please suggest any solution.


Did you tried with different mobile data connection?

Did you deleted any module from app?

Regards,

Amreen 


Not deleted


Ricardo Vaz Alves wrote:

Hi everyone,

Do you have any error in Service Center? From what you've described, this seems to be a timeout while trying to fetch resources. Do you have big files in your application? Images, binary content, etc...? 

Regards,

Ricardo Alves

Hi,

We find below errors while getting this "app update" message in service center
1.VersionsManager errors
2.No role validation required.


Salman, as you can see, your problem is not the same as the original poster.
Would be better to open a new topic and provide the exact error messages from the Service Center log.

Cheers.