Hi!

im making a web aplication where users can upload 1 to 10 files and then this are sended to stp.

The thing is my logic look horrible and i don't know if it's the most efficient way.  i have something like this:

There is a better way to do this? Thanks in advance.

Hello Nicolas,

From your screen action I guess you have 10 upload widgets there?

I would suggest to just have one upload widget, an add and upload button, and a list/table record, instead.

Basically after selecting a file in upload you will have the user click the add button which will add the file to the record. You can set conditions there as well to limit the upload to 10. After that you can perform the actual upload in the OnClick of the upload button which will iterate through the record where the files where appended earlier.

Hope this helps!

- Emman

Hi Nicolas,

If I were you I would have a look at a Multi-file Upload component, like for example Multiple File Upload: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/200/multiple-file-upload

Goodluck!

Lennart

Nicolás,

I already implemented Multiple file Upload, as Lennart suggested. It's a nice solution for your problem.

Have a look into it.

Best regards,

João Delgado

Thanks! i'll try both options and i'll see wich one is better for me. Many Thanks again,

Nicolás