how to show the name of an added file on screen?

Hello Team!

I'm tryng to show the name of an added file on screen. Does anyone know how can I do that?

I'm using the UploadPrcture Widget and RichWidgetPopUp. When I click, it opens a modal to add the file, and shows its name.

I wanna display on screen the file name added, so user can know that his file has been uploaded.

Raissa Domingos wrote:

Hello Team!

I'm tryng to show the name of an added file on screen. Does anyone know how can I do that?

I'm using the UploadPrcture Widget and RichWidgetPopUp. When I click, it opens a modal to add the file, and shows its name.

I wanna display on screen the file name added, so user can know that his file has been uploaded.

Hi there you can get the filename from the upload widget. like this:

Hi,

In the upload widget you have the properties:

1. Upload.Content: The file content
  2. Upload.Filename: The file name
  3. Upload.Type: The file type

Hope it helps,

Hugo,  I didn't found this option... Only ID appears

Solution

Hi Raissa,

You have some particularities when working with the upload widget due to the Ajax Submit and Submit methods. Therefore, I give you a workaround in the attached oml.

See if you can start from this simple example and build up your logic.

Best regards,

João Delgado

Solution

Raissa Domingos wrote:

Hugo,  I didn't found this option... Only ID appears

Please, check at your widget tree if you have something like this:

It appears that you're missing the uploadWidget inside your file upload layout widget.

João Delgado wrote:

Hi Raissa,

You have some particularities when working with the upload widget due to the Ajax Submit and Submit methods. Therefore, I give you a workaround in the attached oml.

See if you can start from this simple example and build up your logic.

Best regards,

João Delgado

João, Thanks a lot for the help. It worked!! :)

Raissa,

Glad I could help you!

Best regards,

João Delgado