Unable to log in with created user, even with EncryptPassword

Hi,

I am unable to log in with the created user even though I have put CreateorUpdateUser and EncryptPassword into my flowchart, it shows "Invalid Username or Password"

I also have no idea why my password is not encrypted even though I have put the method in

Hello Yao, 

You must use the encrypt oassword BEFORE the CreateOrUpdate. It just return an encrypt password, it does not save it to database. So you need to set the encripted password of the user record you are serving the CreateOrUpdated. 

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Yao, 

You must use the encrypt oassword BEFORE the CreateOrUpdate. It just return an encrypt password, it does not save it to database. So you need to set the encripted password of the user record you are serving the CreateOrUpdated. 

Cheers 

I put the EncryptPassword before the CreateOrUpdate but it still does not work

Solution

Are you using the result of it as the password of the user record you are given to Create or Update? 

You need to save the hashed password in the database. The action will not do it. 

So, get the user pass, give it to encrypt action, get the result and put in the pass attribut of your  user record with an assign and then use this record as source to CreateOrUpdate. 

Cheers

Solution

Hi,

Please check the attached screen and hope you will be able to solve it by checking the screenshot.

Waiting for your positive Feedback,

Thank you,

Sudip