[DBCleaner] Errors when dropping entities

Forge Component
(52)
Published on 2019-03-11 by Johan den Ouden
52 votes
Published on 2019-03-11 by Johan den Ouden

Hi,  when I try to cleanup database entities and click on the drop button I get two different errors.

This one I get when dropping an entity where the Espace is also marked as deleted:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This next one I get when dropping an entity where the Espace is not marked as deleted:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I'm running on-premise Outsystems version 11.0.607.0 against an Oracle 12c database.

Raymond Vermeer wrote:

Hi,  when I try to cleanup database entities and click on the drop button I get two different errors.

This one I get when dropping an entity where the Espace is also marked as deleted:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This next one I get when dropping an entity where the Espace is not marked as deleted:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Hi Raymond ,

Please refer this post for the issue:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/18659/bug-found-object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object/

Hope this will help you and clear your point.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Raymond,

Please use this updated component which is more user-friendly and able to avoid referential integrity constraint error.  Please use the component of the below link...

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/5018/db-cleaner-on-steroids

I hope you will able to solve the issues bu using these new ones.

waiting for your feedback.

Thank you,

Sudip

Hello,

I am facing the same issue on both dbCleaner and DBCleaner on Steroids.

The issue seems to happen when the espace was deleted. The error is issued on the DropDeletedTable action from Outsystems DB API.

Hi,

same here, this worked before, but since several months, it is no longer possible to drop tables with either of these tools.

Dorine

Same here, error dropping entities from deleted eSpace, SQL Server. Anyone has workaround?

Same here, the error is caused by DBCleaner_API module but unclear why. (I'm on MS db)