Everytime i try to create a new screen, the outsystems studio become unresponsive

Hello,

I'm following the Outsystems training course Developing Web Apps (OutSystems 11), and everytime i try to create a new screen my outsystems service studio 11 become unresponsive, and i can only close the program with task manager.

Any idea about what can I do to solve this? I already reinstalled the program and the issue is still occurring.

Hi Beatriz,

Are you working on your personal enviroment? Do you have another computer that you can try with Service Studio to see if it is consistent?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Beatriz,

Are you working on your personal enviroment? Do you have another computer that you can try with Service Studio to see if it is consistent?

Yes, i'm working on my personal environment. Right now i don't have any other computer where i can try it, but later on i will do it.

Thanks

I found another topic related with this issue and, as suggested, I installed .Net Framework version 4.8. from the following link: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework and now it's working well :)