Hi All ,

I’m trying to achieve side hamburger menu inside the main content placeholder but I tired many things but I cannot. can anyone help me here?

Before Click 

After clicking on hamburger menu

Thanks in Advance 

Hi,

What of the default implementation of the default hamburger menu is it that you want to change.

Your screen shot is not very informative in telling what you want to acomplish.

Either explain yourself in more detail or provide an oml or oap file for someone to look at.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Gandeev,

Please give me complete information about the menu. As it is built in all themes. 

Waiting for your response,

Thank you.

Sudip

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

What of the default implementation of the default hamburger menu is it that you want to change.

Your screen shot is not very informative in telling what you want to acomplish.

Either explain yourself in more detail or provide an oml or oap file for someone to look at.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel 

My requirement was to create side navigation bar as showed you in the screenshot.

Example:

I have a screen which should be divided into part 30% is for navigation and 70% is the content respective  to the navigation bar.

When I collapse the navigation bar then second part of the screen should use full screen to show the data.

When I expand the navigation bar then second part of the should again change its screen percentage to 70%.

I don’t think Inbuilt side menu will accomplish this requirement?

Thanks in advance 

I think it is possible. You need to use the container of the navigation of the hamburger menu and place it where it is needed. But needs to use the same CSS of application_menu Css for all devices will be the same as the mobile version.

I know it will be done. I was built before. It was in a different section menu place rather than a regular menu place.

Please let me know if you not able to solve it,

Thank you,

Sudip

Sudip Dey wrote:

I think it is possible. You need to use the container of the navigation of the hamburger menu and place it where it is needed. But needs to use the same CSS of application_menu Css for all devices will be the same as the mobile version.

I know it will be done. I was built before. It was in a different section menu place rather than a regular menu place.

Please let me know if you not able to solve it,

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi Sudip,

I have tired many thing but it didn’t work.for me also I need in main content of place holder rather than regular menu place

could you please help me? I have also shared the screenshot via Private Message 

Could you please share me a sample oml for that?

Thanks in Advance 

Yes, I got your message. Let me find out the file. Otherwise, I need to do it again. Let me see when I will get time, I will share that.

Sudip Dey wrote:

Yes, I got your message. Let me find out the file. Otherwise, I need to do it again. Let me see when I will get time, I will share that.

Okay Thank you