I follow the forum post full of tips for free system data.

But there is no espace option to choose from. Please see the below screenshot. So I select the option of the module to Check Old Module Versions to Delete. It seems that it could not free the system data. 

Has anyone been troubled by this problem?

System data is still almost full….

Hi Aron,

Please use this updated component which is more user-friendly to clean the server database.  Please use the component of the below link...

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/5018/db-cleaner-on-steroids

I hope you will able to solve the issues bu using these new ones.

waiting for your feedback.

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi Sudip Dey

I have used this plugin to clean system data. But it seems that it could not work. 

You have to delete the Database entity and as well as unused modules and espaces. Then it will be clear. Also, it will take time a day to reflect on your server to see the space cleaned.

I have done the same thing and it is common issues to almost all the Outsystems Personal Environment Users.

Please wait and see if it is clear or not. 

Thank you,

Sudip

Aron Yang wrote:

Hi Sudip Dey

I have used this plugin to clean system data. But it seems that it could not work. 

Hey Aron, 

It should work. Delete the tables showing maximum data. Mostly you will see a lot of scope for cleanup in versions and Logs tables. Delete the app with more versions and reinstall. Also delete unnecessary logs of various types. 

After deleting it won't reflect instantly in lifetime. Looks like there are some scheduled jobs that would actually free the space for these deleted items. AFter which it will get reflected in lifetime. Generally takes anywhere between 2 hrs to 12 hr for this to reflect for us. 

Cheers

Please check the screens and also check the log error table size from the dashboard of the DBClaenear. 

Waiting for your feedback.

Please check and let me know your feedback,

Thank you,

Sudip

This is my screenshot. I try to delete old espace versions, it will pop up some message. I check the system data space. It is still the same.

Yes, It will take max a Day to reflect on it onto your environment as I mentioned. You have to check it after a day. But you can able to work in the environment as usual after clean up.

I can sure that your problem will be resolved within a day.

Waiting for your feedback,

Thank you,

Sudip

For Old Espace just click  Delete All. After doing that these screens will be blank. and then you confirm that the old espaces are deleted.

Also, you have to delete the entity(Database file which is not in use in your espaces). Do it one by one.

Ok. Thank your reply. I will check it later. 

When I dop it one by one. It will pop up some error message. is it correct?

Do not remove the menu and menu item entity. These messages come due to referential integrity. means the table is linked with other table. First needs to delete that table then you will be able to delete the main table.

Please check and  let me know

Sudip Dey wrote:

Do not remove the menu and menu item entity. These messages come due to referential integrity. means the table is linked with other table. First needs to delete that table then you will be able to delete the main table.

What is the main table? Is your meaning log tables?

The data space is still almost full after I wait for a day. Is there any way to free the data space?

You need to delete the Entity as I have given the entity list screenshot. Please delete the entity which is not in use.

Did you delete the database entity(Tables)? You have to delete that. as old Espace will release a little bit space but spaces are engaged by the database. so you need to clean the database as I told you yesterday. 

I hope you did not delete the database table from the data cleaner.

Please do it,

It will release the space. 

Thank you,

Sudip

I have tried all ways to find what can be deleted from eSpace, Database Entities, and Log Tables.

But it still not works.

There is nothing can be dropped in database Entities.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Will you able to share yours environment details in private message. So I can able to check it

Aron Yang wrote:

Sudip Dey wrote:

The data space is still almost full after I wait for a day. Is there any way to free the data space?

The main table means the Database Entity tab as I sent you the screen in my previous response. Again I am attaching it with this. Please check this tab of the left menu of the datacleaner. and let me know .

Waiting for your response. 

Thank you,

Sudip

Did you delete the Entity from there? Please let me know if it is solved. I hope it will be solved. I have solved my account in the same way.

Thank you,

Sudip

Sudip Dey wrote:

Aron Yang wrote:

Sudip Dey wrote:

The main table means the Database Entity tab as I sent you the screen in my previous response. Again I am attaching it with this. Please check this tab of the left menu of the datacleaner. and let me know .

Waiting for your response. 

Thank you,

Sudip

Yes, you need to Drop all from there which are showing delete in brackets.

Solution

The feedback from the support center. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Aron Yang,

Thank you for contacting OutSystems Support.

We've noticed you've already followed the tips regarding freeing system data and also installed "DB Cleaner On Steroids".

You had versioning on your application "TPWATER" that was using more than 600MB of space which you weren't able to clean because you need to follow the steps below.

We've already done these steps but for future reference, here's how you can replicate them:

1. Open the "DB Cleaner On Steroids" app
  2. Select the eSpaces tab
  3. On the Filters section, put "-1" on the "Choose a timeline" input (This will show you all the current versions instead of a specific weekly timeline) (Image below)
  4. Click "Delete" on the application that is taking up the most space or "Delete All" to clear everything. (Keep in mind, this will not delete your application but instead will leave only the current version and delete older ones)

On an extra note, "DB Cleaner On Steroids" has a feature that might be useful to you. (Image below)
If you go to "DB Cleaner On Steroids" module over on Service Center, there are 2 Site Properties you can change.
OldApplicationVersions and OldSolutionVersions are both set to 10.
You can change them both to 0. This will make it so that only the current version is stored and older versions will be cleaned.
Keep in mind, this will be useful in terms of database space savings but won't let you go back to previous versions.

Solution

Sudip Dey wrote:

Will you able to share yours environment details in private message. So I can able to check it

how can empty my Database table like employe table i created when i practice now i delete the data in employe table how to do this??