Trigger Notify on Close button Popup

Hi All,

I am having popup editor on screen , when i close the popup using Pop editor close i can trigger the notify action on screen. Is there any method to trigger the notify action on popup close button on top right corner of the popup? 

Hi Saravan,

Not in a simple way, but you can do it in JS. The simple way to do it is to disable that close popup (Set the input parameter HideCloseButton to False) and create an icon and put it in the same place with a link that allows you to do that in a simple way (close the popup and send a notify to the parent).

Hope it helps,

Cheers!

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Hi Saravan,

No in a simple way. The best way to do it is to disable that close popup (Set the input parameter HideCloseButton to False) and create an icon and put it in the same place with a link that allows you to do that in a simple way (close the popup and send a notify to the parent).

Hope it helps,

Cheers!

Hi Tiago ,

Thanks for the idea. It works..

and also please refer this post for notify trigger using JS method

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/17221/call-an-action-when-close-a-popup-window-how-to-associate-it/

Solution

Hi Saravanan, 

Please use the below script in  "onunload" at extended properties of the Popup screen :

"parent.OsNotifyWidget(parent.RichWidgets_Popup_Editor_notifyWidget,'" + EncodeJavaScript("closed") + "');"
Solution