[OutSystems UI] Issue with dropdown Tags
Forge component by OutSystems R&D

Hi Team,

I'm using the widget Dropdown Tags from the new version of OutsystemsUI. When I'm trying to select one value from the multiselect, the same is not shown as selected. I already the component in different devices and in Android works property, but in the emulator browser and in iPhone, don't work correctly.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks.

PS: I'm using the last version of Platform 11.

Screenshot20191125at11.07.13.png

Gabriel Tavares wrote:

Hi Team,

I'm using the widget Dropdown Tags from the new version of OutsystemsUI. When I'm trying to select one value from the multiselect, the same is not shown as selected. I already the component in different devices and in Android works property, but in the emulator browser and in iPhone, don't work correctly.

Thanks.

I have the same problem as you :'(

Thach Duong wrote:

Gabriel Tavares wrote:

Hi Team,

Thanks.

Same issue here.. 

I noticed that if you use the keyboard to search and user Enter key, the option will appear as a selected tag.

Also if you expand the preview mode, using the button next to the device selection on top, the behavior will be the expected. 

I think that is something in the preview mode that is preventing this from working.

Using OutSystems Now App on Iphone, has the same issue.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.