Exception Feedback Message

How can I hide a specific Exception feedback message? 

(*The code works perfectly, this message only appears in Firefox)

Hi Ana,

I'm not sure what you are asking. There is no such thing as an "exception feedback message". In the code, you can have an Exception Handler that displays a Feedback Message. But that only appears if there's an Exception. If you don't want that message, just remove it from the code.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ana,

I'm not sure what you are asking. There is no such thing as an "exception feedback message". In the code, you can have an Exception Handler that displays a Feedback Message. But that only appears if there's an Exception. If you don't want that message, just remove it from the code.

Hi Kilian, 

I didn't explain myself well, in fact, but I was referring to a "Feedback Message" :)

I cannot remove the message from the code as it isn't an exception controlled by me. It says "An exception occurred in the client script. Error: The connection to the server was reset. Server returned status error" but only appears in Firefox. The code runs fine without errors. How can I make it not appear or hide it?

Well, the simple answer is that you cannot hide it. There's an exception, and that triggers the message. The only way to remove it, is to remove the cause of the exception. You may be able to use the browser's development tools to see if you can pinpoint the cause (like checking the console).

I understand what you mean, but as it is not possible to change the logic, is there any way to control it with javascript?

No, not that I know of.