[OutGource] OutGource component warning errors "OML Utilities error [exit code -532462766]"

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 30 Aug by Caio Santana Magalhães
13 votes
Published on 30 Aug by Caio Santana Magalhães

The OutGource component is reporting many of those warnings "OML Utilities error [exit code -532462766]" and I'm not sure if the application commits are being read successfully, retrieving the complete and accurate information.

We are running the platform server version 11.0.606.0 and using the latest version of service studio which is 11.6.9.

Thank you for this error report.

We haven't updated the tool since the release of OS version 11.6, so there could be incompatible changes that need to be addressed.

Reactive web apps in particular have not been covered nor tested yet, so I advise against using it for this kind of application for now.

Until OutSystems releases an official API for scanning the model of the OML structure, we need to be constantly catching up and updating our tool for every new platform release to ensure that OutGource is reading the eSpace versions correctly, and there is quite a bit of work involved.

Nevertheless, when I have some time available, I will patch it and upload a new version, so keep posted and please follow this component to be notified when that happens.

Regards.