Is there a way to open an espace originally built in OS11 in OS10 now ? I am trying to open one and getting an error saying minimum studio version 11.6.****** required. 

Appreciate any pointers. 

Hi Tushar,

I don't think it's possible. Service Studio is backwards compatible in that a higher version is (usually) always able to open an OML created with an older version, but the opposite is not true.

Hi Tushar Panpaliya,

I totally agree with Afonso. It is not possible .But I didn't get why you are trying to open like that way?

Regards,

Amreen

Amreen wrote:

Hi Tushar Panpaliya,

I totally agree with Afonso. It is not possible .But I didn't get why you are trying to open like that way?

Regards,

Amreen

I have implemented a POC in my personal env in OS 11 and now want to move it to client env in 10. 

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Amreen wrote:

Hi Tushar Panpaliya,

Regards,

Amreen

I have implemented a POC in my personal env in OS 11 and now want to move it to client env in 10. 

I consider it bad practise to use POC code and convert it into production code.

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Amreen wrote:

Hi Tushar Panpaliya,

Regards,

Amreen

I don't think OS will allow this even for backward or for same version due to IPP (Internal Property Protection).

You will get an error that a transfer from Personal to Enterprise is not allowed.

- Emman

John Emmanuel Si wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Amreen wrote:

Hi Tushar Panpaliya,

Regards,

Amreen

I don't think OS will allow this even for backward or for same version due to IPP (Internal Property Protection).

You will get an error that a transfer from Personal to Enterprise is not allowed.

- Emman

There are ways to tackle the IPP thing ;)

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Amreen wrote:

Hi Tushar Panpaliya,

Regards,

Amreen

I consider it bad practise to use POC code and convert it into production code.

Completely agree. But we just want to keep this as a reference thing for a wider audience who have access to the enterprise env. No plans to productionize,

Cheers

Hello Tushar,

If that's the case then, as Afonso said, I don't think that is possible. Old versions aren't aware that a new version of them are existing, and they are planned to be obsolete in time. Think of it this way, you cannot have information from your future self, since from your perspective they do not yet exist.

Hope this helps!

- Emman