How to create a detailed page of a certain record in list-group? (Mobile App)

So i want to create a detailed page of a record that have been fetched from a local storage (synced from the REST API), the list is like a transaction history, contains some information of the current user that have been submitted before. Here's the module:

i'm currently doing it with a list-group, and show the records with Expression widget. i want to create a detailed page of the records if i click one of them, showing the details about the records that have been clicked, does anyone have some references for this?

Solution

Hi Aditya,

I'd like to suggest to check out the Directory Mobile application from the forge. It shows a list of contact persons and allows the user to navigate into a detail screen of the person. Instead of using expression for each record, perhaps a list item widget would be better?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Boney

Solution

Boney Sze wrote:

Hi Aditya,

I'd like to suggest to check out the Directory Mobile application from the forge. It shows a list of contact persons and allows the user to navigate into a detail screen of the person. Instead of using expression for each record, perhaps a list item widget would be better?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Boney

thank you i will try it. might ask some questions if i need more help