I couldn't find the previously created projects in my personal environment. Is there any possibility to fetch those lost projects ?

Hi Tamil,

I believe it has been sent an email to you with all your projects before the account went to sleep. You can upload that solution and get everything back. In the other way (and if you don't have any email), you can submit a support ticket to OutSystems for them to solve your problem, usually they'll send to you the solution again to your email. You can check a similar ticket here. For extra documentation from OutSystems check this out.

Regards

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Hi Tamil,

I believe it has been sent an email to you with all your projects before the account went to sleep. You can upload that solution and get everything back. In the other way (and if you don't have any email), you can submit a support ticket to OutSystems for them to solve your problem, usually they'll send to you the solution again to your email. You can check a similar ticket here. For extra documentation from OutSystems check this out.

Regards

I am using my old company's mail id so I couldn't connect to that mail now

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Hi Tamil,

Regards

Hi Tamil Mathi P,

I would suggest you to raise a support ticket so that they can help you for the issue.

Regards,

Amreen

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Hi Tamil,

Regards

Hi Tamil Mathi,

You can able to change your communication email id in the account settings of the outsystems. I agree with Tiago Gomes to solve the Issue. You can able to mail it to support to get the files.

Thank you,

Sudip