Hi All,

I have question regarding Table Record widget.

Is it possible to Reorder the columns at runtime by the users(Draggable Columns) 

Thanks in Advance 

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All,

Is it possible to Reorder the columns at runtime by the users(Draggable Columns) 

Thanks in Advance 

Yes but not in a low code way. We needed that before in my previous project that our client/architect bought a JS component for our use. That was a long time ago I am not sure if there is a component now available for this.

This Forge component implements the functionality for Traditional Web applications.

The component also provides a Demo page for you to try the functionality and see if it fits your use-case.

Gonçalo Soares wrote:

This Forge component implements the functionality for Traditional Web applications.

The component also provides a Demo page for you to try the functionality and see if it fits your use-case.

Hi Goncalo,

Thank you so much it will fit my use-cases,However this component is neither trusted nor supported by OutSystems :( 

Thanks in Advance 

Juan Carlos Elorde wrote:

Gandeev b wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance 

Yes but not in a low code way. We needed that before in my previous project that our client/architect bought a JS component for our use. That was a long time ago I am not sure if there is a component now available for this.

Hi Juan,

Could you please help me with the Js component with you used may be i can give a try?

Thanks in Advance 

Hi Gandeev,

Hope This Draggable Columns jquery might help you, And we have done the draggable column in these way.

Thanks & Regards,

Gnanavel.

Hi Gandeev,

I don't understand why you have a problem with a forge component not trusted or supported by OutSystems, but no problem try out some JavaScript from Juan (which I don't know but could be really good).

What is your reasoning ? Not trusted or supported isn't equal to bad. You can still check how the component solves the problem at hand and then decide if it is safe and good enough for your to use.

Regards,

Daniel 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Gandeev,

I don't understand why you have a problem with a forge component not trusted or supported by OutSystems, but no problem try out some JavaScript from Juan (which I don't know but could be really good).

What is your reasoning ? Not trusted or supported isn't equal to bad. You can still check how the component solves the problem at hand and then decide if it is safe and good enough for your to use.

Regards,

Daniel 

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, I am waiting for Juan comment:).

What is your reasoning? Not trusted or supported isn't equal to bad. --> I completely agree with you. However, Sadly we are not allowed to use not trusted or supported components in our applications. On code Reviews, it will be rejected.

But yeah as you mentioned i can still check the component on its implementation 

For the sake of argument our client purchased license for Kendo JS. I can't give much light on the implementation because I am not the one who integrated / configured it for OutSystems back then.

Cheers!