HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding a Consumer module...

A) it can only reuse elements that are Public in their Producer modules
B) It can only reuse elements from Producer modules of other applications

Hello,

What is your question? For me the quiz is correct.

Br,

Luis

I understand that options 2 and 3 are very similar, but considering it is multiple choice, you had both in front of you to select from. 3 is the right one.

Regarding your text, I don't understand where that comes from.

PS: Please use a clear title next time. It helps others to see if the topic is something that they can help with or a question they also have.

Solution

Hello Cristian,

This is definitely wrong, because this would mean you cannot have Producer modules on the same application. (We all know this is definitely not the case, and it doesn't make sense.)

To make it simple, any application has access to any public elements/actions of any application. In other words, you are allowed to see or use anything you are permitted to by the owner.

PS: I would also like for you to please state a better subject for any post in this forum. =)

Hope this helps!

- Emman

Solution

Elements from a module in the application "A" can be reused by another module in the same application "A" or by a module in a application "B". That public elements can be reused by modules in any application.

John Emmanuel Si wrote:

Thanks, for me the 2 were true.

but thanks for your explanation

"of other applications"
This would mean you cannot have Producer modules on the same application.

and sorry for the title, I needed to write it before forgetting the question and the alternatives.

Thanks to everyone for your replies.
Successes!

Hello Cristian,

This is definitely wrong, because this would mean you cannot have Producer modules on the same application. (We all know this is definitely not the case, and it doesn't make sense.)

To make it simple, any application has access to any public elements/actions of any application. In other words, you are allowed to see or use anything you are permitted to by the owner.

PS: I would also like for you to please state a better subject for any post in this forum. =)

Hope this helps!

- Emman