*Dropdown Patterns seems not work correctly

Hello community,

I've added to a screen WebPattern IconDropdown (previously tried with InlineDropdown), put inside 2 links and after publishing I saw that Dropdown is permanently expanded and there's an error in Chrome Dev Tools Console:

Uncaught ReferenceError: SilkUI is not defined
    at Dropwdown.en.js?1046:81

This string: SilkUI.Dropdowns = new DropdownsObject();

Hi Aliaksandr Kasko ,

I according to me you are using drop down silk ui web pattern and the dependency is removed from your module.Try to add dependency of silk ui so things can work.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

If I correctly understand, you means application dependencies:

I double checked this and still facing this error

Hi Aliksandr, 

SilkUi is a framework, OutSystems Ui, that you are using is a different one. 

You can't  / shouldn't mix them. 

So, don't use patterns from SilkUi, as your screen is outsystems-ui and they will not work. 

Cheers. 

Are you using drop down web pattern of OutsystemsWebUI in silk ui?

P. S. The screen layout you're using, from OutSystems Ui, has references to javascript and styles that do not work with SilkUi patterns. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Aliksandr, 

SilkUi is a framework, OutSystems Ui, that you are using is a different one. 

You can't  / shouldn't mix them. 

So, don't use patterns from SilkUi, as your screen is outsystems-ui and they will not work. 

Cheers. 

So, then how can I implement the same inline dropdown menu?

Solution

Exactly as Eduardo said you are mixing two things. Please ensure you use only the component/widget which belong to that UI framework only.

Please use this dropdown.

Hope this will help u.

Rehards,

Amreen

Solution

Amreen

Thanks. I placed a links inside containers, changed CSS for this dropdown and it looks like I want.

Aliaksandr Kasko wrote:

Amreen

Thanks. I placed a links inside containers, changed CSS for this dropdown and it looks like I want.

Welcome dear. Happy coding : )