Search only works on the first page

Hi All,

I have a webscreen that contains all the users working in my company, when I use search on the 1st page it works fine. But when on 2nd page, or any other page than the 1st one,  if i try to search for users it returns the following message:

The filter i´m using in the aggregate: 

UserInfo.Name like "%" + SearchUser + "%"

Can i get some help on order to understand why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I believe you're missing the List_Navigation_ResetStartIndex on your refresh action. Your refresh action should look something like this.Notice that everytime you filter the query you should reset the index, to get back to the first page again. Make sure that you got to this action 2 input parameters to ResetFilters and ResetPagination and you're using it correctly.

Make sure also that the input parameters of the List_Count and List_Navigation are correct.

Hope it helps.

Hi,

You have to ensure that your paging of the table is reset.

In traditional web, if you have schafolded the screen the code is automatically generated in the RefreshxxxxTable screen action. This action has two parameters, ResetPagination and ResetFilters.

When you change your filter value you have to ensure the action is called with ResetPagination set to True and Reset Filters set to False.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

You have to ensure that your paging of the table is reset.

In traditional web, if you have schafolded the screen the code is automatically generated in the RefreshxxxxTable screen action. This action has two parameters, ResetPagination and ResetFilters.

When you change your filter value you have to ensure the action is called with ResetPagination set to True and Reset Filters set to False.

Regards,

Daniel

In reactive web, what's the equivalent to ajax refresh?

Thank you.

Hi,

There is no Ajax Refresh in reactive web. The ReactJS framework used, handles the update of the DOM automatically for you.

If you generate a list screen in Reactive web from the screen templates, you can see how filter logic can be implemented.

Regards,

Daniel

Still trying guys...as soon as possible i'll leave feedback...

Since we are using reactive web, we had to use the refresh action differently:

Thank you all!