Environment connection issue

I'am not getting connected to my environment but my internet connection is quit good, When i switch to another environment then it get connected without any issue. 


Hello Poonam, 

Confirm here https://www.outsystems.com/home/ that your environment is not in "Sleep mode" and you need to Wake up.


BR,

Luis

Poonam Verma wrote:

I'am not getting connected to my environment but my internet connection is quit good, When i switch to another environment then it get connected without any issue. 


Hi,

Are you trying to connect to your personal environment? Is it active?

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/There_was_an_error_contacting_my_.outsystemscloud.com._Host_not_found



Kind regards,

Hugo


Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Poonam, 

Confirm here https://www.outsystems.com/home/ that your environment is not in "Sleep mode" and you need to Wake up.


BR,

Luis

Yes, Environment is active.



Poonam Verma wrote:

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Poonam, 

Confirm here https://www.outsystems.com/home/ that your environment is not in "Sleep mode" and you need to Wake up.


BR,

Luis

Yes, Environment is active.



Hey Poonam,

If your environment is active then in this case you need to open a support case.

Outsystems team will resolve your issue.

Regards,


Poonam Verma wrote:

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello Poonam, 

Confirm here https://www.outsystems.com/home/ that your environment is not in "Sleep mode" and you need to Wake up.


BR,

Luis

Yes, Environment is active.



Can you provide more details or copy the error message? 


Thanks


Poonam Verma wrote:

I'am not getting connected to my environment but my internet connection is quit good, When i switch to another environment then it get connected without any issue. 


Hi Poonam,

Even i faced this issue from today morning and i raised a ticket to out systems support and its working now.

I think you should raise a ticket.

I got this from Out Systems Support:

Hello Rana,
Sorry that you hit this issue, our Cloud team had to perform an operation in the server to have your environment up and running.



Regards,

Gandeev