Images not visible if taken very quickly and view immediately from Hamburger menu

Hello ,

I am developing mobile app having Hamburger menu for capturing images and view images. I have a requirement to capture images and save locally in local storage and on device.

In view image screen I am getting records from a local storage by aggregate and show them in a list.If I have taken 3 - 4 images very quickly One after another and immediately go to view the images menu, then screen doesn't show all images even if all images were stored in local storage.

If I wait for a second before clicking view image menu, then I am able to see all images.

So my primary guess is for writing images into local storage some time needed and in between if I clicked view image menu then aggregate is not giving updated records.

My client does not want any loader or spinner.

So any solution how do I delay my view images page so aggregate will get some time to load all records?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

if it’s just stored in local storage then You can try storing in file system and just store the path in local database.

Regards.

Solution

Hi Kiran,

One quick solution would be that you can add delay on click of view image Hamburger menu. This you can do with help of Javascript setTimeout function.

Regards,

Rohini

Solution

Rohini Chiniwal wrote:

Hi Kiran,

One quick solution would be that you can add delay on click of view image Hamburger menu. This you can do with help of Javascript setTimeout function.

Regards,

Rohini

Thanks for the solution.