[OutSystems UI Web] ListBox with Dropdown Select Refresh Error

Forge Component
(43)
Published on 25 Nov (10 days ago) by OutSystems R&D
43 votes
Published on 25 Nov (10 days ago) by OutSystems R&D

Hi,

I have a ListBox bounded to a Dropdown Select with an Advanced Query as the Source Record List. Whenever I select or unselect a value, I want to refresh the query to restrict the options I have on the List Box.

This works fine if I select the first option on the list. If I select any other option then I get this error:

which stops me from having the desired behaviour.

This doesn't happen if I don't refresh the query and the widget, but I need to refresh it to get the correct options.

Is this a bug on the widget?

hi Luis Santos,

Refresh dropdownselect widget also. May this will help you. and I am little bit confused about your logic. if possible then send oml this will help to understand.

Lovely Priyadarshini wrote:

hi Luis Santos,

Refresh dropdownselect widget also. May this will help you. and I am little bit confused about your logic. if possible then send oml this will help to understand.

Hi, I'm refreshing a container that has both the listbox and the dropdownselect widget. I tried refreshing them independently but didn't worked either.

As soon as I can I'll try to attach an OML.

Luis Santos wrote:

hi Luis Santos,

Hi, I'm refreshing a container that has both the listbox and the dropdownselect widget. I tried refreshing them independently but didn't worked either.

Yes it will really helpful if you attach an oml. 

Processing Upload...

Luis Santos wrote:

hi Luis Santos,

Yes it will really helpful if you attach an oml. 

Hi,

OML attached. If you start by select B, it works fine. If you choose anything else, you can see the error I mentioned on the console.

Thanks,

Processing Upload...

The attachment didn't go through the last time, let's see if it goes this time...