Don't see arrows in list navigation popup

I have a popup with a list navigation, works fine, but arrows, they are not visible on next and previos button
any idea?

Attach a image!

Outsystems 11, and is web app

Hi! Ana Karina

The arrows are there but it seams the browser can not found the font-family "FontAwesome" to present the correct symbol.

"Inspect" your screen to see if you have any error. 

Just an idea. 

Regards

Graça 

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi! Ana Karina

The arrows are there but it seams the browser can not found the font-family "FontAwesome" to present the correct symbol.

Just an idea. 

Regards

Graça 

Thanks Maria, i've inspect for error and everything is fine, maybe it can be the css

Hello,

Were you able to solve this issue ? i tried to inspect and found no errors, yet navigation arrows are not shown in pop up

Could you please share oml

Salman Ansari wrote:

Could you please share oml

Hi Salman, i can't share due to confidentiality rules in my workplace 

Hi! Ana Karina

Just an idea. 

Regards

Graça 

agree with Maria, Text you can see "F0 60" and "F0 61" are icon unicode in fontawesome. 

please check this :https://fontawesome.com/icons/arrow-left. Also, are you able to see other icons on other rich widgets?

Abdul quadir Saifee wrote:

Hi! Ana Karina

Just an idea. 

Regards

Graça 

agree with Maria, Text you can see "F0 60" and "F0 61" are icon unicode in fontawesome. 

please check this :https://fontawesome.com/icons/arrow-left. Also, are you able to see other icons on other rich widgets?

I can see icons but not inside pop ups