Number of columns when creating a list screen

When I create a list screen by dragging and dropping an entity onto the MainFlow screen, I only get four columns on the resultant screen. Is there any way of getting more automatically ? 

I can manually add more columns but then have to manually change the 'Get' Aggregate in the preparation for the screen so that the search includes the new column I have added.

Thanks,

Chris

hi Chris Miller,

No we don't have option to add more column manually but yes if you have to add more column with some other table drag and drop other entity on the same table it will create some more. Also if you wants to create more column with same entity then you need to drag and drop the table attribute upon same table. but this will not modify your search filter.

Chris Miller wrote:

When I create a list screen by dragging and dropping an entity onto the MainFlow screen, I only get four columns on the resultant screen. Is there any way of getting more automatically ? 

I can manually add more columns but then have to manually change the 'Get' Aggregate in the preparation for the screen so that the search includes the new column I have added.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

This is default behavior of scaffolding(accelerator) provided by OutSytems.

Yes, as you said, OutSytems does give us option to customize or override the default behavior.

As far as aggregate is concerned, whenever you add new attribute in entity, it automatically gets added in aggregate results, only you have to manually place those columns on list screen.

Hope this help you 

Thanks and Regards,

Archana Gholap

Longer answers short: drag and drop additional attributes from your entity onto the list.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Longer answers short: drag and drop additional attributes from your entity onto the list.

Yes, but I still need to manually edit the Get' Aggregate in the preparation for the screen so that the search includes the new columns I have added.

I was hoping that there would be a outsystems setting somewhere that controlled the default number of columns in a list screen created by scaffolding(accelerator) - i.e. so that I could change it from 4 to a higher value.