[Facebook Login Plugin] New broken / missing references found for producer module 'CommonPlugin'

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 1 Oct by Experts
4 votes
Published on 1 Oct by Experts

Hi,

I am importing this plugin into OutSystems 11 but It is giving missing dependencies error.

Thanks.

Solution

Hello Pankaj,

Following the plugin (check on the right side) on Dependencies section you'll need the Common Plugin to get this to work. Just download and install it and your problem will be solved.

Cheers!

Solution

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Hello Pankaj,

Following the plugin (check on the right side) on Dependencies section you'll need the Common Plugin to get this to work. Just download and install it and your problem will be solved.

Cheers!

Thanks @Tiago Gomes, I imported is successfully. Now I am trying it sample app but it is giving me the error. I am also not able to find where should I put the app id and app secret in the app. It will be great help for me. 

Hello Pankaj,

To be honest I never had to use the component, but opening it I see that're 2 Site Properties with the name clientId and clientSecret that match with the description you gave. Probably you need to setup them on service center or just fill the Default Value of it.

Cheers! 

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Hello Pankaj,

To be honest I never had to use the component, but opening it I see that're 2 Site Properties with the name clientId and clientSecret that match with the description you gave. Probably you need to setup them on service center or just fill the Default Value of it.

Cheers! 

We do have site properties, but they are never used in the module any where.