Outsystems 11- cannot create reactive web apps

Just wanna ask if you have encountered the same problem as mine, before I can create Reactive Web App but today Decemeber 4, 2019, It says that I need to upgrade the platform server. FYI, I have tried upgrading to the latest version of my Development Environment. Thanks in advance.

Hernani Permalino Jr wrote:

Just wanna ask if you have encountered the same problem as mine, before I can create Reactive Web App but today Decemeber 4, 2019, It says that I need to upgrade the platform server. FYI, I have tried upgrading to the latest version of my Development Environment. Thanks in advance.

Hi Hernani,

Log in to your outsystems account in a browser and upgrade the platform server.

It will give you a specific date when your platform server will be upgrade. It will take few days to upgrade.

Regards,


Mohammad Hasib wrote:

Hernani Permalino Jr wrote:

Just wanna ask if you have encountered the same problem as mine, before I can create Reactive Web App but today Decemeber 4, 2019, It says that I need to upgrade the platform server. FYI, I have tried upgrading to the latest version of my Development Environment. Thanks in advance.

Hi Hernani,

Log in to your outsystems account in a browser and upgrade the platform server.

It will give you a specific date when your platform server will be upgrade. It will take few days to upgrade.

Regards,


Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your reply. But can you help me further? We are using a private cloud, should I login using the lifetime? If yes, the scheduled maintenance is set to every Wednesday at 13:00 - 17:00 UTC. You may refer to the image below. 


Hi Hernani,

yes you should have to update your platform via lifetime once it will updated and you will be able create reactive web app in OS11.


Thanks

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Hernani,

yes you should have to update your platform via lifetime once it will updated and you will be able create reactive web app in OS11.


Thanks

Rahul Sahu


Hi Rahul,


I have no visibility for the "check for new platform release" only "restart services".


Thank you

Hernani