Hello @ all!

We're students from a german university and have the following exercise for our IT-training...

We want to generate a web application for personal staffing with different functions:

- A "My Profile" surface with different informations with edit function

- Overview of "Employees"

- Overview of "Projects"

- "Statistics" overview with the main content

Main content!

- A personal staffing tool surface (in Projects) with intelligent information output with "Gantt-Diagram" like:

"This project is over- or understaffed."

"Runtime from this project"

And so on!

We really need help because we haven't any experience with this tool so far...

Conclusion:

We need someone who can help us directly with a lot of experience!

Thanks!

Hi Bernd,

What I suggest is that you take Outsystems Web development Guided Path and start from there:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/2/becoming-a-traditional-web-developer/ (Traditional Web).

If you prefer reactive:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/18/becoming-a-reactive-web-developer/ (Reactive).

If, in any point, you have specific doubts, you can come here and someone will help you.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira

Hi Bernd,

the first thing to do is to think about what you want to achieve in terms of functionalities/user experience, and then design your database :)  

Do you have any mockups already? do you have an idea on how your database model will look like?

What is your timeline to do this project?

Vera

Hello Bernd,

I'm glad you took the step in asking for help, that is the first and probably the most important one to reach the aimed results.
I would love to help you!

I understand that perhaps exposing your project here would not be the most desirable step for you, therefore I'm leaving my email here: ruben.bonito@linkit.nl

Send me an email and we can schedule a call. I'm will be happy to hear your project requirements and help you define the scope, the first technical steps, and a few designs.
I have guided a group of 3 students recently in their final project about innovative technologies, I'm sure we can find a good solution.

Cheers.