error in insert to linked server sql server 2008

error in insert to linked server sql server 2008

when inserting in a table in a linked server in sql server 2008 i get error:
Incorrect syntax near '\'. at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.HandleSqlException(SqlException e)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteScalarDontCleanParameters(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean skipLog)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteScalarDontCleanParameters(IDbCommand cmd)
at sseSpace_2.ExtendedActions.Createcontacts(HeContext heContext, RCcontactsRecor

Hi,

Which version of the Agile Platform are you using? This dblink entity was imported through Integration Studio?

And are you importing a SQL Server 2008 table or running the platform over SQL Server 2008? Didn't understood which of these two options you have setup.

As a side note, the supported configurations for External Entities imported through Integration Studio are described in Integration Studio's online help.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am working on sql server 2005 for an outsystems project and have a project in .net on sql server 2008.
I knew 2008 was not directly supported, just forgot it is not supported as a linked server.
Thanks
zpc