Can you have an app that is both web and mobile w local storage?

Hi,

When I choose application ie  Reactive Web Application is it possible to also have a mobile application tied to it.  The scenario is application for office use that allows field crews to access and update data (w local storage for when no cellular signal)  So I guess my question is If I build All core modules etc.  Can I have two diff types of consumers? or do I have to chose one or the other. Web or Mobile?

Solution

A mobile application can consume and access server side elements (entities, server actions,...) from other applications (reactive or web). 

So, you can and is a very common scenario. 

Solution

P. S. But the phone application is separate from the web/reactive app. Sometimes we create a 'core' app (third app), to have the core server elements, consumed by the end user apps. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

P. S. But the phone application is separate from the web/reactive app. Sometimes we create a 'core' app (third app), to have the core server elements, consumed by the end user apps. 

Eduardo,

Thank you for the clarification.  So the answer is I create core modules that are shared between both Web and mobile consumer modules.

Thanks for your help

Exactly :)