403 forbidden when i access life time

i was able to open lifetime from anther server browser but now when i try to open it it give me 403 error forbidden and it open fine inside the server.

any one know how to solve this i check IIS permission and SSL requierd unchecked too ?! 

Hi Mosab, 

Do you have a firewall or anything blocking the access to your Lifetime server? 

Cheers

no i check this too

only lifetime give this error

As lifetime is a web app, it is configured in iis. You may have some configuration problem in the app pool, or an access problem to the app folder. You should check this. 

But I am finding hard to understand how thos happened. 

Did you upgraded lifetime? Any changes in the server or network? 

How are you reaching lifetime from inside the server? Ip? Localhost? 

update outsystem UI web from life time environment and publish e-space for it that what i did 

i can reach lifetime from lifetime server by localhost,IP and host name too

Ok.

1. Updating OutSystems UI Web shouldn't have caused LifeTime to stop working. At least, shouldn't cause a 403.

2. If you can reach lifetime from inside the server through hostname (I am assuming you used something like myserver.com/lifetime) then it does not seem to be an IIS access problem to the application (could still be), but something that is blocking the access from outside. 

What is the configuration of your infrastructure? Are your servers behind a firewall or proxy? 

Anyway, I am asking for more skilled help with infrastructure problems...

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Ok.

1. Updating OutSystems UI Web shouldn't have caused LifeTime to stop working. At least, shouldn't cause a 403.

2. If you can reach lifetime from inside the server through hostname (I am assuming you used something like myserver.com/lifetime) then it does not seem to be an IIS access problem to the application (could still be), but something that is blocking the access from outside. 

What is the configuration of your infrastructure? Are your servers behind a firewall or proxy? 

i check the firewall it but any to any
now i just do restore to my lifetime server before the update and it work but i don't no what cuse the issue
is publishing e-space or life time e-space can make this issue??

Hi, it shouldn't.

Unless some problem raised and your application (Lifetime is an application) may become broken, but then you wouldn't be able to access it from inside the server, I suppose...

I confess this is somewhat weird...

I imagine that you will update OutSystems UI again. Let us know if know everything runs smoothly or if the error happens again, please.

Cheers.

P.S: I talked to another MVP (Carlos Alfaro), and he remembered about the possibility that someone configured LifeTime Espace to be Internal Access only. This would explain this behaviour...

P.S: This can be set in the Configuration Tool also.

i will try to update UI Web and check the configuration tools too if i found any thing i will replay

Thank you Eduardo

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

P.S: I talked to another MVP (Carlos Alfaro), and he remembered about the possibility that someone configured LifeTime Espace to be Internal Access only. This would explain this behaviour...

P.S: This can be set in the Configuration Tool also.

yesterday i update lifetime to higher V as check list and i get same problem when i finished update when i try to access life time also crevice canter now from out side off life time server i get 403 forbidden error again

what i can do to fix this ??

Solution

Hi I check with outsystems support team and we fix the issue
the issue fixed after republish lifetime in Factory->solution again i already publish it before but still was some missing configuration need to republish 

and if you have same issue with serves center just re install it by applying configuration tool again 

thank you Eduardo for your help too 

Solution