How to test offline data synchronization in google chrome while it is a mobile app?

I've done the data syncronization logic while offline and i want to test it I opend the app in chrome then I disconnect the internet connection from my laptop and it gives me reuest failed with an error

how could I test offline scenarios in chrome ?

Hi Muhamed,

In your browser, inspect your app (press F12) and do this:

Here, you have other options available, like test as "Low-end mobile" or "Mid-tier mobile"

Regards.

Hi Muhamed,

Press in the browser F12, then click on online and select offline.

Mind you, best offline testing you perform you do on a mobile device in flight mode.

Regards,

Daniel

when i do this I get this error and when I reload the debugger in the service studio is exitedwith this message

Muhamed Akl wrote:

when i do this I get this error and when I reload the debugger in the service studio is exitedwith this message

Hi Muhamed,

Now, your error is about something else instead the original question..

Before the call a server action or redirect to an external URL, you need to check (always) your internet connection.

If you set your application offline, the SS can't connect with the debugger and connection is lost (the Chrome close the connection with internet).

Regards.

What Paulo says is correct you cannot use OutSystems debugger when offline, but you can still use chrome Dev tools JavaScript debugger.