Hello

The whole OutSystems studio freezes after I open an application and try to go to >OutSystemsUIWeb (see attachment). It also freezes with seemingly random actions within my application. There's no error message, ending the task through the task manager is the only way to shut it down.

Help is much appreciated :)

OutSystems Studio 11.6.13

Traditional Web Application

Outsystems UI Web 1.7.10

Ps: I tried reinstalling the Studio app and restarting pc, didn't help.

Hi,

Did you try and reinstall older version back of the development tools and see if the problem then does not occur?

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Did you try and reinstall older version back of the development tools and see if the problem then does not occur?

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks for the quick reply, 

I have not tried that, but I work in an environment where multiple people work that do not face the same problem. 

Hi Pieter,

So do they use the same version of Service Studio? 

Do they have the same Windows version, same windows .net framework (for the latest versions of Service studio .NET Framework 4.8 is required.

Basically try to find out what your computer has different to those who do not face the same problem.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello!

I was having the exact same problem here. I tried reinstalling an older Outsystems version, like 11.5 and it worked for a while, but it would still freeze in some applications. 

Today I may have found the solution to the problem which was windows updates. If you update your windows it will be just fine, like it was before. 

If the problem persists I'll come back, but so far I think that solves it.

Best regards,

Ana Mafalda Costa