1 click publish not finishing

hello so this morning i updated the missing dependencies and hit 1 click publish an the process gets stuck at step 3 i have also tryed on another module and still gets stuck at step 3

Hi,

Some questions to understand your situation better

You get any error message?

Did you try to publish your modules in service studio does that work or also gets stuck?

Did you just upgrade development tools or platform version?

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Some questions to understand your situation better

You get any error message?

Did you try to publish your modules in service studio does that work or also gets stuck?

Did you just upgrade development tools or platform version?

Regards,

Daniel

hello there

i dont get any any errors.

i published thru service studio an in the online publish too it also gets stuck 

i havent upgraded tools or platform

im real sorry for my noobish questions but this has never happened before an dont know how to explain it properly 

Hi,

Does it happen in any module or specific module?

I never had this problem, normally if step 3 does not finish successfully there should be error messages in the true change panel in service studio.

As you write, also the publish in service studio gets stuck, can you see any error messages in service studio under the monitor - errors tab?

Regards,

Daniel

Can you check the environment health in service center? Looks like the deployment server isnnot working or available. 

If so you either can try restart the services from lifetime for your dev environment, or open a support case at Our systems.

yes has a red x in deployment 

i cant seem to see restart services

Us it a PE or enterprise infrastructure?

For PE I think you have to create a support case.

Check the next link for how to restart services in Lifetime

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Restart_LifeTime_Services

cheers mate i think i have to create a support case

i thank you

I think so too.