I can see other module that I don't have access in ServiceCenter

Hi,

Even though I don't have access to an application in Service Studio. I still can see the Application in ServiceCenter. Is there a way to restrict access in ServiceCenter as well?

Thank you,

Lanz 

Lanz Buzz wrote:

Hi,

Even though I don't have access to an application in Service Studio. I still can see the Application in ServiceCenter. Is there a way to restrict access in ServiceCenter as well?

Thank you,

Lanz 

Hello Lanz,

Are you using LifeTime or is it a standalone environment?

If you are using LifeTime,

You can consider this option: create a team and assign the application to that team. This way only the people who belong to that team will see the application on Service Center and Service Studio.

More info here: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Manage_IT_Users/Understand_the_Permission_Model_for_IT_Users#outsystems-permissions-reference

Hi Ruben,

We're using lifetime. Our current set up is like that already as you mentioned. I tried to remove all the teams for our test account. However, still can see all applications in ServiceCenter. 

I think it is because of the default role "Basic" with List Versions access level. If I set this Basic role to "no access" the user cannot access service center anymore.  

Thank you,

Lanz